Westminster Presbyterian Church celebrated 150 years in the Austin area in 2010. These 150 years saw a progression of churches. The little church (right center) was built shortly after the church was founded. It was located at the southwest corner of (presently) First Street and Third Avenue NW (where the old telephone company building stood which has just been torn down). The building (upper center) situated at 8th St. and 4th Ave NE was used for a number of years. In 1953 fire destroyed the church (left center) which had served the congregation 46 years. The present church is shown at the bottom of this graphic.